Student Employment
Dining Services is one of the largest employers of students on campus. If you would like to join our team, apply now at or email us at

How do I register for electronic W-2 (eW-2)?
Log in to myPay at to register and consent.

How do I access myPay?
Your username will be your 8 digit employee ID + a leading zero (add a zero in front of your 8 digits for a total of 9 digits). Your initial password will be your date of birth (mmddyyyy).

Questions & Support
For questions regarding your W-2 and myPay, please contact the Payment Services Contact Center or 1.800.729.5432 (M-F, 8-7 EST).